Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations and Council for Vaccine Safety Presents Making Waves in the Ocean State
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept 30, 2015
Coventry, RI – Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations and Council for Vaccine Safety will present Making Waves in the Ocean State taking place at Coventry Public High School - 40 Reservoir Rd, Coventry, RI 02816 on Friday, October 2, 2015, featuring multiple presentations scheduled to include our state legislatures, joint leaders of the Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations, a former Merck employee, physicians, researchers, and legal organizations highlighting public policy, transparency, informed consent, medical, and legal topics. Our vision is to give Rhode Islanders the information needed helping them make a choice they are comfortable with - no matter what that choice may be.
The #NOHPVmandateRI grassroots movement has gained momentum and national visibility over the past several months and we feel blessed and honored to be recognized. Our movement is advocating for informed consent, and believes all citizens should be given full knowledge of possible risks & benefits relating to medical procedures and vaccines including the HPV vaccine. We are actively working with our state representatives to reverse the HPV mandate and believe the decision should be between parents, the child, and their doctor.
We are pleased to announce the following speakers
- Brandy Vaughan former Merck employee, Vaccine Safety Advocate, founder of Council For Vaccine Safety co-sponsor of this event
- Dr Diane Harper Professor and Chair of the dept. of Family and Geriatric Medicine at the University of Louisville, principal investigator (PI) for clinical vaccine trials for Merck (Gardasil)
- Dr Toni Bark Former Director of the Pediatric Emergency Dept at Michael Reese Hospital, Co-Producer of Bought Documentary
- Justin Price RI state representative district 39, along with additional RI state representatives and legal spokespeople
- Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations joint leaders Aimee Gardiner & Shawna Lawton
This is an event not to be missed. RI citizens rally together and stand united.
We are Making Waves in the Ocean State to create change!
Visit the Event Page to learn more about this event, the speakers, and to reserve a seat!
Aimee Gardiner, Joint Leader, RI Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations
401.263.1054 | [email protected]